• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

b A D W O L F || Straia

If it was up to the Chamber ghost, he would happily have someone from the Chamber ruling each Kingdom and therefore ruling the world. However it would take some time for that dream to ever reach reality if at all. Maybe someday though. It was a lovely thought to think about it. It’s not surprising that there is already a rush for the throne in the Tundra which had more so just been a quick thought then the news had reached him. He had always had the plan for the hidden blind man to be placed somewhere useful.

”His name is Brynmor, perhaps you’ve seen him.” Yes the young stallion was blind but he found that to be more useful as a spy. It was harder to read his face and his intentions in the milky whites of his dead eyes. Plus who would look at a bind stallion as much of a threat? He dips his muzzle in acknowledgment of Straia’s suggestion. ”Of course, I figured I would leave him in the Field as well. Let the Tundra think they picked him of their own accord.”

He shifts a forelimb, his crimson gaze lingering on the painted mare. ”Is there anything else you might need me for before I take care of that?” Of course he is itching for more action. You can’t keep a wolf locked up in a cage for long, not when it’s been exposed to blood and craves more.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    b A D W O L F || Straia - by Gryffen - 09-29-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: b A D W O L F || Straia - by Straia - 09-30-2015, 01:04 PM
    RE: b A D W O L F || Straia - by Gryffen - 10-05-2015, 03:04 PM
    RE: b A D W O L F || Straia - by Straia - 10-07-2015, 10:06 AM
    RE: b A D W O L F || Straia - by Gryffen - 10-07-2015, 02:27 PM
    RE: b A D W O L F || Straia - by Straia - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM