• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Lokii
    Bloody hell, why can’t Gaza just show up?

As much as she doesn’t want to be rude, she can’t help but keep her eyes peeled for the handsome black stallion. She needs to find him, needs him to understand. But of course, he’s nowhere to be seen. Has the bastard finally managed to settle on a home for himself? He’d promised to tell her when he did, but of course, she’s heard nothing from him. Such a stereotype. He’d had his fun, and now he’s moved on. Granted she’d planned on doing the same … but now she’s left with the aftermath. The swollen, hormonal aftermath. Fuck.

She drags her attention back to the greying stallion. He does seem friendly enough. Perhaps she’s misjudged him, but she can’t bring herself to care all that much. She’s not one to trust someone on the first meeting anyhow. He does seem surprisingly perceptive though - most do not notice her subtle alterations to the weather. Of course, with the hormones wreaking havoc with her temper, they’ve been rather less subtle than usual. “Ach I don’t know if you want me to try changing anything now. I might end up causing a blizzard by accident. Bloody hormones.” She can’t freaking wait to pop this kid out.

He does finally manage to peak her interest however, when he mentions that he’s just returned to Beqanna from some time away. She herself has spent time outside of Beqanna, though she’d done it to give her space to develop her abilities. She’d seen some pretty interesting stuff out there. What about him? “Oh really? What did you get up to out there?”
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; Lokii - by Lyris - 10-19-2015, 05:12 PM