• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Lokii
    It doesn’t take long for someone to appear, but unfortunately it’s not Gaza.

Lyris eyes the silvered stallion moodily as he approaches and debates on whether to be friendly, or to tell him to shove off. The latter is considerably tempting - she’s not really in the mood to ‘play nice’ - but she has to admit that getting into a fight in the meadow when she’s so ridiculously pregnant is probably not a good idea.

His comment isn’t exactly helping her temper though. She keeps a lid on it however, barely keeping the irritation from her voice (the cloud above darkens for good measure though). “Perhaps.” Her eyes narrow at him. Why has he approached her? There’s something about him that seems … off. Suspicious. What is he up to?

But he’s here now, and though she’ll stay on her guard, she’ll make nice - play the conversational game as it were. Who knows, she might even enjoy herself. Granted, the last time she’d enjoyed a conversation in the meadow she’d gotten a little carried away … and had ended up here … pregnant. Fuckin’ Gaza. Maybe she’ll just keep this one at arm’s length. At least she can’t get pregnant while she’s already pregnant?

“What brings you to the meadow? Can’t be the weather.” She wonders if he’ll even answer. Or at least if he’ll answer truthfully.

She can’t help but glance at the meadow around them, searching for a sign of Gaza. She wants to talk to that damn fool.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; Lokii - by Lyris - 10-07-2015, 06:46 PM