• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

whose afraid... [Khalis] {Closed}

For the first time in awhile, the Falls is humming with activity. It’s mostly because of those woman hovered around the waterfall, one of them is screaming and they all looked confused and concerned. The Falls’ advisor is watching the scene with a hard eye, a hard eye that’s turned away from him. The boy is left alone and defenseless and that’s when he makes his move. The ghostly stallion breaks from the trees as he’s prone to do, becoming exposed in the rolling vast grassland. It doesn’t bother him, they are too distracted… The few that remain here.

Where he is wraithlike in the Chamber, he becomes abnormally bright in the sunlight. Crimson eyes dulling slightly like a ruby needing to be polished. Easily he snakes up to the child’s side, a winning smile on charming features. ”Hello there young man.” He is prim and proper, radiating nothing but friendliness although the warmth barely spreads to his eyes. ”I’ve been looking for you. I hear you can help me…” The shadow raven is still perched to his shoulder and it leans slightly over, turning it’s head so it’s large black eyes can better examine the colt. Playing along with it’s masters game. ”I’ve been playing a game with my friends back home and we had a bet that I couldn’t make a friend in the Falls. I told them I absolutely could!” And hear he gives a hearty laugh, an unusual sounds coming from him. Deep and throaty in his chest, the opposite of the rumbling growl that usually surges from there. ”Of course they said I had to bring back proof, to show them my new friend…” And here he pauses, lowering his head with that ever charming expression. ”Will you be my new friend?”

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

@[Khalis] @[Sinexuss]

As we were, so perfect, so happy.

They'll remember only our smiles 'cause that's all they've seen.

The boy was so happy! He had been wandering in the woods near the Falls when he had found the three squirmy things resting in the dirt. He had only been able to save one of them but oh boy! Wouldn't momma and poppa be so proud of him when they saw the little orange lizard following him! His new friend, Lumier, followed him everywhere, and it was great! Finally Khalis felt like he wasn't being ignored. Momma was always so busy especially with all of the big smelly women that had come crashing into the Falls, and poppa played with him sometimes but not lately. He had heard he had a sister who was older than him, but he hadn't seen her yet. The sabino boy shook his short mane and kept looking for bugs to feed his Lumier. Whenever Khalis gave the lizard bugs the flame at the end of it's tail seemed to grow brighter like he was happy, and that made Khalis happy.

He is so distracted lifting up rocks and dead stumps that he doesn't notice the strange stallion until he hears a new voice. Dropping the log he had lifted, Khalis jumps around to face the stranger. The stallion is all white with odd red eyes. Khalis had never seen anything like it. He is enthralled, so much so that he doesn't notice Lumier bristling and taking a defensive stance. The little black colt can't help but puff out his chest and feel proud that he was who this handsome and charming stranger was looking for. And clearly, if the stranger had made it this far into the borders, than he couldn't be bad could he. 

"Oh! I do like games!" The boy exclaimed, joy shining in his innocent, brown eyes. "Lumier and I would be happy to help you!" Once more the colt puffed out his chest proudly, "My name is Khalis. Where are we going?"

khalis

It was so easy to win the boy’s trust. Children were such simple-minded things, just one kind word manipulated them completely. The Chamber ghost is not too fond of the fire lizard that has seemed to sense what he is but he just ignores it, continuing his charade. The colt puffs out his chest, eager to assist the stallion in his quest. So fucking easy. ”Khalis, what a handsome name! It reminds me of a strong warrior which I’m sure you will be one day.” He says praisingly, continuing to stroke his small ego. ”Why we are going to the Chamber! How would you like to feel a kingdom that has it’s very own heartbeat?” A tantalizing little offer that seems to ensnare most children’s curiosity. First Annihilate, then his daughter. Surely this one will be tempted as well.

”Of course you may bring your friend, two are always better than one!” The hearty laughter again, red eyes glittering dangerously. The shadow bird had been quiet so far but now springs to life. It hops from the stallions back over to the colts, it’s beak pulling out a strand from the colt’s mane as it’s talons prick the boy’s shoulder. The white stallion gives a reassuring look to the boy as this happens. ”Look at that, my little friend likes you! He doesn’t like most people, you must be very special indeed.” With it’s work done, the raven hops back over to it’s master. Lowering his head he smiles again at Khalis. ”Shall we go and meet my friends? I’m sure my daughter will be eager to meet a new friend as well.” The icing on the cake. As they slip from the kingdom, the bird’s gifts fall to the ground. A few strands of hair, a drop of blood, and a single black feather. A calling card if you will. For he has no qualms letting them know who has taken their cherished Prince away.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

(I don't know if you want to post here or the Chamber but once you do I'll open this up <3 )