• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Activity Check 9/8/15
    Hey guys! Big Grin I know we have a few new faces around, so instead of doing a kingdom meeting just yet (since there are changes afoot anyhow), I thought I'd do an OOC check first. Please let me know where you want your character caste/resident-wise and I'll put you up!

Also, there are going to be changes/promotions at the next meeting, so keep an eye out. And as always, Ramiel/Talulah are up to chat with!

<33
    Soliel is here, she's a Peace girl by the way. <3 I'll also get my post up for her soon I swear
    I know I talked to you in the cbox, but ea is here in the peace side Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    have no fear, Weir is here!

He is in both castes still if thats cool
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Elysteria is here of course.
    I should also add that you can put Lirren up under children.
    Isetnofret is here and she would like to join The Army please. Smile
    Namaah | Sparrow | Honybee | BEASTIE
    You can add Ciri to children (Atrox x Soliel)
    Noori is half-assedly living here in my pretend brain. She won't do shit (she might try to steal now and then) but like she'll bother everyone shamelessly
    Got it! Ram wants another thread btw <3

Anyone else need placing? Smile