• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the howling at the moon; eld & soliel

in the morning when I wake and the sun is coming through,
    oh you fill my lungs with sweetness and my head is filled with you

As ashamed as she is at her weakness and faulty mind, she can’t help but lean into Ramiel when he sidles up beside her. Her body betrays her, unwilling to allow her to pretend to be strong. Exposing her for the vulnerable mare that she is. Although she is full of despair, he is full of ideas and she is utterly grateful for him. ”Yes of course. Maybe that will help…” She mumbles softly, unable to meet his gaze and let him see how afraid she was. For what if there was nobody here that recognized her? Time had played a horrible trick on her, keeping her intact since the day she left but unable to remember when that day was or what her life had been like before she had evaporated into the atmosphere. She doesn’t even know how old she is or as old as she should be.

Ramiel is still a stranger to her but he is the stranger that saved her and brought her to the only place that holds a glimmer of hope. That alone makes him a hero in her eyes. His muzzle touches her cheek as he tries to comfort her, urges her to rest. A thrilling shock speeds along her spine, forcing her to turn her gaze to him and see the kindness in his eyes. He seemed so determined to help her when she didn’t deserve to take up any of his time. A watery smile finds the curves of her lips. ”I believe you.” It’s the only thing she is sure of, that he would help her find a way back to her lost mementos. He seems so determined, how could she not place her faith in him? As he pulls away she feels herself feeling slightly disappointed but says nothing even as her expression falls slightly. ”Who all lives here?” She asks quietly as her icy iris’s sweep over the glittering landscape again. Once again focused on why she was here. She’s only here to recover her past right? To remember? Nothing more. Although she’s not so sure of herself now. Something has shaken her heart, warming it as much as it warms the rest of her body.

Soliel
    can I be close to you?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is the howling at the moon; eld & soliel - by Soliel - 09-23-2015, 01:34 PM