• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is forever [Any]
    CAITLYN
    She always had a pretty face, I wondered why she hung around this place

We can drive home
    with one headlight

Momma reassures me that she won’t leave me behind again and I nuzzle her back happily. It’s good enough for me. Not that I minded hanging with the fairies but goodness, that had been an awfully long time. The fairies are shaking their heads at me with a look of exasperation but I don’t mind. I’m reunited with my mother, how could I mind anything? I’m absolutely starving at this point and I can’t help but keep butting against her side in frustration, hoping something’s going to come out. Mom says she’s not producing milk and this confuses me as one thing I’m certain of is that Mom = Milk. However it doesn’t put me off for long as she says she will take me to get some food. Even better she follows this up with my name.

Caitlyn. I like it. I like it a lot. It just seems to fit. With a soft giggle, I clumsily prance at her side. ”I’m Caitlyn!” Trying it out, seeing how it comes off the tongue. Yep, I certainly am Caitlyn. ”Mom I’m so hungry.” The enthusiasm for my new name quickly wears off because my stomach is eating itself from the inside. ”I’m ready to go home.” Go home and eat!!!

Carnage x Shirazzar
    Art by Lizavan Rees

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-01-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-04-2015, 02:49 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-04-2015, 11:05 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-09-2015, 01:35 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-09-2015, 11:32 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-12-2015, 12:51 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-13-2015, 04:30 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-14-2015, 07:56 PM