• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is forever [Any]
    CAITLYN
    She always had a pretty face, I wondered why she hung around this place

We can drive home
    with one headlight

The fairies are starting to become concerned about my presence. I’ve been here too long and I need to eat soon. My stomach rumbles loudly to remind me. I blankly look to the tiny winged creatures that hover anxiously around me. I know they are trying to help but they can only do so much. I can barely hear their whispers but the sound is strained. The minutes turn to hours. I’m slowly coming to accept that maybe I don’t have a mother. Maybe I’ll be here alone forever. My newborn mind can’t comprehend death but I do realize that I’m in trouble. I also realize how much I’m craving the warmth of another and the sweet taste of milk.

A soft whimper escapes from my lips. The noise is somewhat comforting so I start whickering sadly to myself to pass the time. For a moment this is distracting enough that I don’t hear her coming. Then I turn and she’s standing there with an odd look on her face. Maybe it’s odd because she’s missing an eye so the look of worry that radiates from her eyes is intensified. I don’t think she’s scary, that’s another concept I can’t grasp yet. Maybe having a mangled face and missing eyes are normal. I really wouldn’t know. All I know is that I’m no longer alone. And she smells nice. My hazel eyes look up at her with relief. Although her questions confuse me. ”I don’t know.” I really don’t know if I’m alright but my rumbling belly is pointing to no. As for my name… ”My name?” I shake my head, obviously befuddled. I don’t think I have one. ”Are you my mom?” I ask Fiasko hopefully, maybe then I’ll know my name.

Carnage x Shirazzar
    Art by Lizavan Rees

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-01-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-04-2015, 02:49 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-04-2015, 11:05 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-09-2015, 01:35 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-09-2015, 11:32 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-12-2015, 12:51 AM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-13-2015, 04:30 PM
    RE: Nothing is forever [Any] - by Fiasko - 09-14-2015, 07:56 PM