• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Crown of Bone and Thorn[Any]

The Chambers illusionist grows restless within the confines of her pine kingdom.  There were few bodies within the land, the ones she has met she is sure have escaped some time ago.  Well perhaps not the trickster, but she has not witnessed any jackassery lately so she assumes he took his leave with the nereid.  Others, drawn to the solitude of the thick trees, are lost within its depths (likely on purpose).  She allows them to remain as they are.  As they wish to be. Undisturbed.

--

Fall was by far my favorite season, if I were to have a favorite anything.  The cool crisp air siphoned through my coarse coat, ruffling it as I flank the edge of the Dale.  I assume that is where the fiery girl resided, along with her inattentive parents.  They were lucky I was such a forgiving creature; fore trespassing was punishable by more than just twisted visions.  I hadn't seen them return so they must have learned their lesson.

The Dale was not on my list of places to visit, not today anyhow.  After the run in with the zombie creature of Pangea, I decide to visit once more.  Perhaps there were others there now, having been nearly two years since I visited upon my return to this realm.

My cloven hooves give to the compressed dust of the dry kingdom.  I take pause at the border, slowing rotating my head from left to right and back again.  My silver gaze looks out across the barren expanse.  I note again the lack of greenery and the rocky flats that looked minuscule next to the mountains I was used to skirting along.

When several minutes go by, I decide to push onward.  They would find me, if they were here.  I wasn't hard to miss, though the color of my muddy pelt did blend quite well into the majority of the land.  

Overhead a raven calls out, causing my ears to twist and my head to rise.  I stop, observing the winged creature that sat perched on the top of a dead tree trunk.  Curious things they were, birds.  Those shifty eyes and oil slick feathers, I remember my wings just then.  The ones I had ripped from my body, dreadful things they were.  All that remained of them were scars on either side of my body.

My attention returns to the land around me.  Something shimmers in the distance, and I squint my eyes to try to gauge it better.  Could it be an illusioned image of heat off the dry earth?  Or was there actually something living in this wasteland?

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves 
    *Illusions intensity is up to player*
    -Immune to mental traits-