• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come out whenever you are
    Sire
    Name: Zain 
    Breed: Hybrid 
    Color: Bay sabino
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/Aa/nSb
    Genetic Traits: Blight, Fire mimicry, Shadows, Resurrection
    Non-Genetic Traits: Health transference, Undead appearance, Fire immunity
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg[BLIGHT 2][FIRE MIMICRY 2][SHADOWS 0][RESURRECTION 0][HEALTH TRANSFERENCE 2*][FIRE IMMUNITY*][UNDEAD APPEARANCE 0*][fire breathing 2]
    Other: Red eyes

Dam:
    Name: Daedra 
    Breed: Arabian/Hanoverian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Lion Shifting  
    Color:  Red dun with orange primitive markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  tegteg [LION SHIFTING][housecat mimicry]

Foal:
    List of name choices:  Dominicus(B) Arrats(U) Ciardha(M) Freydis(G) 
    Player: SecondChances

Parents used with permission via discord. Would love to request twins if possible? Everything else is up to the fairies. Thank you.
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara

91, 95, 7, 60

Dominicus
    Hybrid
    Colt
    Bay with dark orange points
    tegteg [BLIGHT 2][FIRE MIMICRY 2][LION SHIFTING 2][RESURRECTION 0][fire breathing 2][shadows 0]
    Zain x Daedra
    Blind
    played by SecondChances
    due in July
    breedable in November

Unfortunately you need to have had posted 5 times since the last breeding season to have more than one foal in a season so twins aren't possible. If you have and I just couldn't find the posts, please reply and link them!

I also wasn't sure what the letters after your name options meant so if another one of them was meant to be the colt option please let me know

Thank you he is perfect and am happy with what I got. I wasn't sure about twins so I kinda just asked out of curiosity since I wasn't active and just came back so I have made one post so far. Also sorry for the confusion on the names, Arrat was a universal name and Ciardha the M was for a colt.

Dominicus works absolutely great. Also for his fire mimicry can he have fire mane, fire exoskeleton, fire aura.
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    @SecondChances Fire exoskeleton is too big of a trait to work as a fire mimicry characteristic. Please let us know what you'd like instead (the other two you have listed are fine)
    @Squirt is fox fire okay
    Active Characters:
    In-Active: