• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISO Character(s?)

Hello one and all! I am a new face in the community, and I am so glad to meet each of you! Please call me e-cho (a perpetually socially awkward human). 

As you may notice, I have no characters attached to my name...yet. I hope to change that here by finding a character that might have a little dust or that you want to see out and about more to write. My hope is to be able to integrate with a character already attached to a family or plot(s) instead of building someone new from the ground up at the immediate moment. 

I'd love to provide you with a writing sample if you would like, or anything else. Please feel free to let me know any or all of the following:
    1. who you have
    2. what are the requirements surrounding them
    3. do they have familial attachments or plots in place (or even plots you'd like to see happen with them)
    4. if you'd like to see anything specific (writing sample, plot ideas, etc.) from my side.

I'm happy to contribute, and I look forward to getting to know you and your beautiful community.

With much excitement & gratitude, 
    E-cho
    I have a girl to offer!

Isaure
    Tiercel x Islas (played by me)
    mare
    anglo-arabian hybrid
    white with iridescent navy markings
    twin to Tiernen (played by me)
    traits:love illusionism, glowing, and invisible wings

I have only posted her twice and I did not give her a real personality, it was very vague and generic so you could do whatever you wanted in that sense.

Her FAMILY has solid history though. Her parents have their own story, the TLDR of that is Islas is a star that became mortal and didn't (still does not lmao) have a very good grasp on actual emotions but she does love Tiercel. Or she did until her dad wiped her memory of him, but, she would still probably (?) love their kids, I haven't really thought that far since I played both kids and wasn't planning on writing to myself lmfao

Both sets of grandparents (Wolfbane & Lepis, Carnage & Ryatah) have a lot of history so there's also a whole lot going on there. I play a lot of relatives and so does Kahzie, and probably other people, my brain is just not working at the moment.

She has no plots and I had no plans for her, I'm a bad planner. I just wing it.

This be her
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    i am here to offer up one of my bible babies, hymnal!

hymnal
    (messiah x bible)
    hybrid
    mare
    gold and black tobiano
    traits: wings, jewel touched, water divination, immortality, halo, sun halo, rots in shadows

i never played her and really only created her because i wanted to use the name and wanted to see what happened when bible got some new traits! messiah is a dragon boy who is honestly quite arrogant and full of himself, probably never met hymnal. bible has been around for years and years and years and she's more than a little insane and she's either a great mom or not a mom at all, so it can really go either way!

Helloooo <3 Thank you both for the interest and sacrifices offerings! I am extremely interested in each of them ~

@Colby

Isaure looks so lovely! Would she also be 30 like Tiernan? I would love the opportunity to play her & get her more involved with her family / twin / siblings!

I definitely see a lot of room for growth, development and potential from the thread with Mesarez a few years back! She seems so soft and lovely.

@savage

What a lovely jewel-touched daughter! I would love the opportunity to explore the dynamic between mother-daughter and everything in between with her. I did not see an account for her when perusing the profiles (insert lil eyeball emoji here), but I'm also not the best at navigating BQ's interface yet lol

I'm not actually certain how the next steps workkkk for accessing the account etc, but please both or either of you feel free to message me here in this thread, PMs, or on discord! <3 (I have a trip upcoming 7-15 I'll be away, but will tryyyyy to reply ASAP around that Smile )

With much excitement & gratitude, 
    E-cho
    heck yeah! i'm excited to see what you do with her!! i don't think i ever made an account for her, so she's a total blank slate! if you need help creating one, don't hesitate to give me a shout!
    I don’t actually play their number ages so that’d be up to you lol mine are all either a baby, young adult, or adult. Tiernen I classify now as adult ?

and I’m not sure about the profile switching either, I’ll ask one of the officers (: I’d love to write either Tiernen or Islas to her, and I can also give you a little more details about her family, I just didn’t want to word vomit all over the boards.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis