• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alms, alms!
    Anyone wanna donate parents to a miserable woman?  Big Grin

Cookies if you get the reference
    Character Tracker || To-Do List
    AVATAR LINEART BY BURRITOBUNNIE, COLORED BY KITTYN
    Donate, you say??

Most of these I'd be willing to post/would love an excuse to post them if you'd like them to have a relationship with the baby, good or bad! I think Asriel is the only true closet one I wouldn't want to write but I think he's pretty so I like to trot him out

dads-
    Norvos
    Vastra x Brunhilde
    smoky black w/ flame coloured dun markings/points
    tegteg [LION SHIFTING 2][FIRE MIMICRY 2][FIRE WINGS 1][GLITTERING 0][lion mimicry 1][butterflies 0]

Starros
    Tarian x Altissima
    light metallic blue
    tegteg [LIGHT MANIPULATION 4][LUNAR PROTECTION 1][RETRACTABLE WINGS 1][SUNLIGHT WINGS*][glittering 0][lunar glowing 0][galaxy marking 0][immortality 0][frost markings 0][disintegration 3]

Asriel
    Knightley x Lilandria
    maroon roan
    tegteg [telepathy][snake shifting][immortality][color changing]

Anubias
    Garret x Mako
    metallic green tobiano w/ frost markings
    tegteg [DREAM MANIPULATION 3][FLORA REVIVAL 2][FROST MARKINGS 0][GLOWS AT NIGHT 0][INVISIBILITY*][wings 1][dragon scales 2][galaxy marking 0]

Mesarez
    unknown x Tsilutsuli
    iridescent white
    tegteg [EQUUS KELPUS 4][SEMI-TRANSPARENT 1][GLOWING 0][BALTIAN EYES 0][BALTIAN GILLS 0][SCALES 0][tattoo animation 1]

moms-
    Isilya
    Tiphon x Katniss
    porcelain white w/ gold skin/points
    tegteg [PLANT MAGIC 6][SHIMMERING 0][VINES 0][light aura 1]
    * she likes making plant babies by herself so she wouldn't need a dad

Tirza
    Stave x Gospel
    striped purple to yellow ombre (I swear it's prettier than it sounds I can show you a ref)
    tegteg [INFRARED VISION][TASMANIAN TIGER SHIFTING][RESTORATION OF YOUTH][GLOWING][soul summoning][immortality][invisible wings]
    * she's kinda tough but it'd be fun to see how she'd handle being a mom

Cinona
    Isakov x Avelina
    charcoal grey and galaxy tobiano
    tegteg [LOVE ILLUSIONISM][SHAPESHIFTING][STAR AURA][INTANGIBILITY*][GLITTERING][kelpie mimicry][firefly aura][claws]
    I don't really have any moms but I DO have two dads.

Infernal
    no lines
    hybrid
    male
    black
    genetic traits: demon, fog
    trait genetic code: tegteg [DEMON 4][FOG 0]

Tumult
    no lines
    warlander
    male
    storm-cloud
    genetic traits: Storm cloud wings, thunderbird mimicry, lightning, storm creation
    trait genetic code: tegteg [STORM CLOUD WINGS 1][THUNDERBIRD MIMICRY 3][LIGHTNING 0][STORM CREATION 2]
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    @Squirt so I read Tirza's threads and I'm kinda obsessed now, so I'd love to use her! And yes, I'd love to have her meet the baby!

@Colby both of them are so tempting! I think I'm gonna have to go with Tumult.. Storm is my favorite X-Men character, so it just makes the most sense  xD

Thank you both so much for feeding my addictions!!  Heart
    Character Tracker || To-Do List
    AVATAR LINEART BY BURRITOBUNNIE, COLORED BY KITTYN