• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A God's Creation

Ischia. Yes, I've heard of it.

For a brief moment there is the elated feeling I'd been longing for.  Just hearing the name of my home rushes the feeling through my body.  A warmth I have not felt within the vast abyss of the ocean I had occupied for quite some time.  It is also in that brief moment that something else within me begs caution.  That in my minds wanderings I've forgotten who, or what, company I have found here.  I see it now in his eyes, a darkness.  It banishes the warmth to a bone quacking chill.  One that has my legs buckling and stepping away from the dark man. 

Never had the pleasure of visiting myself.

His bringing attention of the mark on his chest stirs more feeling within.  Ivar has scars, my sister has scars.  It was not usually gentle things that mar the flesh so deeply. My ears twist, half searching for the faint lapping of waves I have left the safety of.  Half listening to the shadow creature speak, yet again.

I don't think I'd much fit in in a place like that... What do you think?

The question seems rhetorical but still I offer an answer just the same.  Ischia, as I had known it, was not immune from the creatures of the darkness, being one such myself.  If it is a sinister darkness in which is implied.  With much smoother tone than expected, I speak, "The Ischia I knew welcomed all."  It is the creature within that begins to pull the strings.  Where my altar equine self would crumble apart, the Siren rose to save face.  "Though this kingdom does suit you well I must say," the words flow like wine as sapphire eyes sparkle, putting even the stars to shame.  My movements now are smooth and flawless, each step placed perfectly.  With the sea still to my back I would have turned tail and tried to run, if I had been in control.  But not now.  Not this time.  The Siren hungers for danger.  Excitement.  And so, I find myself stepping forward, a seductive grin forming across my fine features, baring the faint glimmer of carnivorous teeth. "You should most definitely come visit sometime. My pool there is quite...refreshing," for drink or swim I do not say.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@ jamie
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 01-31-2024, 10:12 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by jamie - 02-02-2024, 11:19 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 02-03-2024, 08:48 AM