• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A God's Creation

And where is home?

The answer was never as simple as it should be, was it?  Was home a place?  Someone?  A feeling?  I consider the answer and give only what I know to be home, "It is a tropical paradise with long stretching beaches.  Forests, thick with vegetation and creatures of all shapes and colors.  A deep blue pool at its center with waterfalls as a backdrop."  That faint smile from before grows more defined, "Do you know of it?  Ischia?"

I had only visited one other land like it, Tephra.  They were similar but very different.  I had never set foot on its shores, but from the river channel that cut thru it, I had seen the fiery mountain.  Being a creature of the water, I avoided flame and lava was no exception.  My body shifts slightly, relieving the heavy of my body from one tired limb to the next.  How one stands all day I am unsure.  He draws my attention back as he answers my previous queries.

My name is Jamie.  I am one of its rulers yes.  But it is not my kingdom.

The emphasis on my has me tilt my blackish face in thought.  It could mean several things, I guess.  In my mind things were either yours, or someone else's.  So, I assume as much is at play here, especially since he had expressed he is only one of the rulers, another idea that is unfamiliar to me.  It does not move me one way or another, because again I have never dealt in kingdom politics.  I was much more simplistic, often seeking solitude -or purgatory- if something stirred deep within me.  There had been that one time I drug my own friend into the depths of my pool. The instincts had been too much then and overpowered my control...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 01-31-2024, 10:12 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by jamie - 02-02-2024, 11:19 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 02-03-2024, 08:48 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by jamie - 02-10-2024, 09:02 PM