• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A God's Creation

The Siren within me is cunning.  Whereas I lose myself to my emotions, my feelings, the creature holds steady.  Calculating every movement, considering every option.  And if it came down to it, save my skin.

I'm afraid that I've lost the opportunity to visit... We both have.  Ischia fell some time ago.

The words hardly register as I am watching the fog gather.  Bending and twisting in unnatural ways.  My blue eyes widen in wonder, but also disbelief.  Not that one could craft such a map from such intangible material, but that what I had been searching for exists no more.  Inside I am falling -breaking- but the Siren holds strong.  "Well, that is a shame now isn't it," I say simply as I give a nonchalant shrug. It is in the same motion I am moving away from the shadow thing.  Back towards my waters, the only thing that remained constant in my life.  "Perhaps we will meet again Jamie and go for that swim," I call back to him.

The shoreline gives way to the waters and with each step I sink farther into its depths.  The brackish waves tickle my scaled belly, causing my backend to morph into the finned tail I have been most familiar with.  From here in the liquids embrace I look back towards the man, giving him a toothy grin before sinking beneath the surface.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@ jamie
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes