• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    boo -x
    Anabel
    Spanish draft hybrid mare
    Silver black tobiano, glitter mane (Ee/aa/nZ/nT)
    Shapeshifting, telepathy
    tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING][GLITTER MANE][TELEPATHY][color changing][regenerative healing]

Carnage
    Anglo-Arabian stallion
    Grey w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    God magic
    tegteg [GOD MAGIC]

I'd like to request a filly named Sofie, to be played by Affirmative. Name is unused/not reserved. If glitter mane rolls to be inherited, can it mutate to star mane/tail? And if other traits inherit and mutate and such could they possibly be star related? I would also like fairy's choice for a 0-space trait! <3

If twins are rolled *naturally* I would like to request another filly, named Elide. My only request for a twin would be maybe something flowery/nature related if traits are inherited and mutate.

Thank you so much!!!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

(57, NA, NA, 48)

Sofie
    Female
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Silver black (Ee/aa/nZ)
    Carnage x Anabel
    tegteg [STAR MANE/TAIL 0][EQUUS ASTRAEUS 4][LIGHT TRAIL 0][dolphin shifting 1][mind blocking 2]
    Played by Affirmative
    Due May
    Breedable in November
    She’s perfect thank you!!!!