• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  The Moment of My Life [Private]
    She would start feeling rather uncertain and warm and rush around and look over the grass land and then to the trees, trying to find a more isolated spot as she starts to run. It was certainly that time for her.

“Thorsen… I think I’m feeling the urge for a foal.”

She would actually tell him first before running to go around the entire place to an isolated spot while feeling too warm. Almost as if trying to calm down, she was laying down in a green and clear field with trees around with silence.

@Thorsen
    Standing still for a moment, he wasn't sure what to say. He ran after her, he saw her lying in a clear field with trees around.

"Are you sure?"

He said as he slowly walked towards her. He nuzzled his head to hers, trying his best to calm her.

"I won't to anything until you're a hundred percent sure"

He would never dare risk hurting her and if there was just a small part of her that wasn't sure, then he wouldn't do it. He loved her too much.

@Paj Sia
    She would give little neighs and nips onto his neck, trying to cool down as it fails to help in the slightest. Getting up, she as nuzzling her warm skin and fur to his, struggling to let the cool air take over. 

“I am sure. I want a foal. A little foal that looks like Thorsen. I think they would be really cute if they were trying to run and catch up with you.”

She would neigh again, nuzzling to his head again and again. She didn’t seem at all worried nor frightened. It was all quite clear that she wasn’t in any rejection or denial. Her head heating up against him, she nips his neck again.
    He smiled to himself and nips her back.The thought of a little foal running with them maybe him so happy. Hearing that she was truly ready made him feel warm inside. The fact that she trusted him with this maybe him feel like this was it. With her at his side he would forever be truly happy.

"Alright, let's do this."

He nuzzled her back and hugged her tightly.

"Just make yourself comfortable. I want this to be as good for you as I can possibly make this."

He looked at her with pure love filling his eyes. He thought he could never be happier, but the thought of having a foal with her made him even happier.

@Paj Sia
    She would nod, letting her body get comfortable as she was little compared to him but she would let her nose nudge to his like a little kiss. Her lavender scent becoming even stronger as if increasing by her heat. 

Her lower half was reaching another level as it would be making it harder on her when she feels the difference between hiding away and being with someone she loved. 

Her first and only, she would be dripping at her secret as she bumps her head to his as if prepared. 

“I’m ready. I feel very comfortable as I am already. Just let me know if you still have second thoughts.”

She smiles, trying to reassure him as well. 

@Thorsen
    He smiled down at her, her lavender scent filled the air around him. He bumped his nose slightly to hers.

"Second thoughts, with you? Never. I've never been more sure in my life that I want this with you."

He hugged her, a tear rolling down his face. He was just so happy. He moved to go behind her.

"Just remember this can hurt at first, but I promise to go slowly. Alright?"

He reach behind her and nuzzled his head on her back in a calming gesture.

@Paj Sia
    She would feel the bump on the nose before sensing him go around to behind her. Her secret just as ready as she was panting. Her warm body hot against his skin as she would look back at him. 

“Alright, I know that you’ll treat me well. I am ready for Thorsen, my mate, my companion. I want to give you a foal. It would be my biggest gift for you and proof of my love for you.”

The day as bright as it seems to be like any other day yet a bit different and sweet at the same time. She would be trying to face Thorsen. 

@Thorsen
    He nudged her back again.

"You will never have to prove your love to me, just the fact that you're even interested in this is enough proof for me. Now I just hope that I will be able to show you just how much I love you."

He raised his head and moved slowly to get on her. He was very careful, mostly because he was so scared that since he was so big that she wouldn't be able to handle this and he would hurt her. When he got into the right position he moved his head to look at her, trying to see if she was uncertain. But he didn't, he just saw the love in her eyes and that shoved him that she really did want this. He carefully started moving, still a bit scared that he would hurt her.

"I love you. Thank you so much for finding me and wanting to be with me."

He laid his head on her neck and nuzzled her as he continued to move until he finished. He stayed still for some time and looked at her again.

"Are you alright."

@Paj Sia
    Having to hear his words, she would keep herself relaxed as much as she can. Feeling him within as she would feel that he was quite the stallion as she would keep herself up for him as much as she can. The pleasant feeling of being one with her companion would settle her to be more comfortable than in pain. 

She would feel his nuzzle and his movements, she would keep herself fairly open with her heat that was prepared for foals. Her little neighs as it would be more like the sound of pleasant pleasure with her lavender scent so close to him. 

“Yeah, I’m okay. It isn’t as painful as I thought. It makes me feel more connected to you. My body is feeling really ready for you. A cute little foal that would look like Thorsen. It keeps making me excited and happy. Please give me your foal.”

She would let her breathless voice be out in their secluded meadow as she would keep her little neighs coming through from this.

@Thorsen