• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    it's the fastest who gets paid & it's the fastest who gets laid -x
    Sire
    Name: Atrox
    Breed: Mustang/Welsh Mountain Pony Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Panther shifting, Soul summoning
    Color: black
    Color Genetic Code (if known): - -
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [PANTHER SHIFTING 2][SOUL SUMMONING 3][spanish bull horns 1]

Dam:
    Name: Ryatah
    Breed: arabian
    Traits/defects: celestial magic, stardust
    Color: white, but is breeding as night sky colored (dark blue body covered in silver stars, silver mane & tail)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): - -
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [CELESTIAL MAGIC 6][STARDUST 0][darkness aura*][immortality*][archangel 5][infrared vision 1]

Foals:
    We are requesting twins <3

Colby will play a colt named Avior, who will be night sky colored with a silver mane & tail.

I’m also going to use my holiday gift from 2021 (feels like yesterday), which was ‘Foal stats of choice (including choice of trait(s) up to 4-spaces based on parents; any combination of traits equal to 4 spaces allowed)’.
    For the trait I’d like for him to have Night Angel, which would include starlight halo (0), night healing (3), and starlight aura (1). [Night healing would be he can only heal at night]

Laura will play a colt named Arche, who will be night sky colored with a silver mane & tail.
    She would just like to request if Ryatah’s magic mutates it be something that relates to the moon/night in general.

THANK YOU if I messed up no I didnt Sad
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis

--, --, 17, 46

Avior
    Arabian Hybrid
    Colt
    Night sky with silver mane and tail
    tegteg [NIGHT ANGEL 4][soul summoning 3][panther shifting 2][spanish bull horns 1][infrared vision 1][stardust 0]
    Atrox x Ryatah
    twin to Arche
    played by Colby
    due in May
    breedable in September

--, --, 3, 31

Arche
    Arabian Hybrid
    Colt
    Night sky with silver mane and tail
    tegteg [MOUNTAIN LION SHIFTING 2][MOONLIGHT HEALING 3][STARDUST 0][soul summoning 3][spanish bull horns 1][infrared vision 1]
    Atrox x Ryatah
    twin to Avior
    played by Laura
    due in May
    breedable in September