• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  let me wrap my teeth around the world
    Selija was swimming down the only water source when she stumbled upon the forest region, looking up and out of the water with her gills that breathed in the water. Her black eyes remain staring off, with her scales being bright once the sun or moon hits them.

It was not the only reason she had gone up to look at the forest. Her gaze fell upon the thunderous crash that came out of the blue, which rumbled with the water she had swam.

There was silence for that mere moment.

She kept her gaze on him, curious as she had never seen such a being. It was more like her first time meeting a land creature. There was fear initially, but she was more curious than fearful after long observation. Who were they? How did they come to be?

She then sees him crash to his knees, which causes her to gasp from the waterside as she is very limited on how to get on shore (or perhaps not).

"Are you okay?!"

There was no sense of why she would ask a stranger if they were okay when they fell, but she was full of worry for them. The clear look on her face makes her very vulnerable, but how can she feel afraid when someone is hurt? She can't overlook them.

"Did you need water?! Or herbs?!"

She kept going, not stopping as she went on to ask them.

@Abrus Couldn't help myself xD

Messages In This Thread
    let me wrap my teeth around the world - by Abrus - 04-03-2023, 11:24 PM
    RE: let me wrap my teeth around the world - by Selija - 04-04-2023, 12:33 AM