• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the same old pipe dream
    Fuzzy ears catch her melancholy tone, caught between that burdened smile. The black steed notes that her focus shifts to an inner musing so, he stands, patiently, in silence. Her return to their conversation does not skip a beat. Jesper offers a soft smile in acknowledgement of her correct guess. That smile grows as she finds amusement in her own joke. The male chimes in at this point, "Who says I am only visiting? I mean, I could stay." He allows his sky blue gaze to meet hers before he adds, in a tone that is light and playful, "Would you like me to stay?"

Her tone matches her frown. Jesper wants to reassure her though, there is no predicting what future Beqanna holds for Pangea. The fox-shifter listens to the next set of words she emits before addressing her question. "I do, some. Though, I have come to terms with my agelessness. I am going to see many versions of Beqanna. Thankfully, I have some tricks left." He allows silence to fill the space between them. Jesper very much loved this conversation though, he finds himself growing bored with just standing here. He addresses her once again. "@ margot, would you mind showing me the lay of the land?"

Messages In This Thread
    the same old pipe dream - by margot - 03-21-2023, 12:55 AM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by Jesper - 03-21-2023, 07:23 AM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by margot - 03-21-2023, 11:00 PM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by Jesper - 03-23-2023, 08:43 PM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by margot - 04-01-2023, 12:36 AM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by Jesper - 04-11-2023, 02:59 PM
    RE: the same old pipe dream - by margot - 04-17-2023, 06:56 PM