• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  out in the dark, there burns a dream
    margot

“Love matters so much to me, Eddie. It’s all I care about,” Margot replies, pastel eyes growing wide with a twisted sincerity. Her smile never strays from her face, leaving her doll-like and strange.

It truly is all that matters to Margot: love. It’s what she seeks out the most, what she dreams about at night, what pulses her blood through her veins. Stronger than her heart, than the muscles beneath her skin. Margot longs for nothing more than she longs to taste every kind of love that exists. Even as a darling girl, her fascination with others’ lives twisted quickly. From accidentally stealing a stranger’s love to forcing so much affection upon them that they go mad, however briefly.

Margot’s eyes slit slightly, the smile twitches just a bit.

She itches to drive Eddie mad. Her magic reaches out, brushes gentle fingers against all that dedication he possesses—

But she pulls back, drawing her head to its highest height.

“I could do it to you anyways,” she says tartly, fighting the sour look that wants to change her face. “But I won’t, hmpf,” she adds primly. “Because I’m so benevolent, Eddie. A great friend to have.” The shark’s smile returns to her face.

“Anyways,” Margot begins again, sighing. “Do you care about anything else?”

@eddie

Messages In This Thread
    out in the dark, there burns a dream - by eddie - 03-14-2023, 12:56 PM
    RE: out in the dark, there burns a dream - by margot - 04-20-2023, 11:18 PM