• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  What is peace?
    What would an ocean be
    without a monster lurking in the dark?
    It does not take long for someone to find her, which is not overwhelmingly surprising given the flat land that spreads out before her. So different than an underwater kingdom that lacked anything remotely akin to true borders. No one else lived beneath the sea with them, and so while there were parts of the ocean that were more Baltia than others, it's not as if they'd ever had to share. Or ever really had visitors that they had not invited themselves with the gift of the underwater herb.

Beqanna had surprised her in this, as land-dwelling horses appeared beneath the sea uninvited and able to breathe. Coming to Beqanna had been a surprise too (understatement of the year). One that had, in some ways, been a welcome change for Rezza. It had shown her how life could be, something she'd never had the luxury to consider in over a century. She's only ever known how life was. But of course, it was not a welcome change when their arrival sunk lands where others lives. It was even less of a welcome change with the arrival of Stratos and the near destruction of everything they all loved. This could not go on.

The mare who finds her is friendly, eyeing Rezza's strange appearance but nothing more. They have every reason to hate her for all her kingdom's appearance has done to their home, though thankfully that is usually not a reaction she has found (it's not like she chose it, exactly). Still, she wouldn't blame them if they blamed her and her people. "I am looking for whoever is in charge," Rezza replies with a warm smile and a nod of her head. "My name is Rezza, advisor of Baltia. I know little of your world, but I am hoping that perhaps there is a way to set things right." Even if that meant sending Baltia and Stratos back to their war in some other dimension, she could not sit idly by and do nothing. Not anymore.
    REZZA

@Ryatah

Messages In This Thread
    What is peace? - by Rezza - 10-24-2022, 11:06 AM
    RE: What is peace? - by Ryatah - 10-31-2022, 01:57 AM
    RE: What is peace? - by Rezza - 11-11-2022, 02:30 PM
    RE: What is peace? - by Ryatah - 12-05-2022, 01:46 AM
    RE: What is peace? - by Rezza - 01-05-2023, 09:41 AM