• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    She was even happier to see that he joined along which the water had splashed onto her. She splashed a few little bits of water at him again, but then her ears perked up with another fun thing in mind as she went over close to him again.

Making her go over and booping her nose to his neck as she giggles. "Your it!" She giggles, trotting to the shallow water to have fun while running to not get booped too. "Bet you can't catch me!"

She giggles along the way, trying to not get caught so soon now. What would be the fun in that?

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 11-28-2022, 02:15 AM