• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    She trots over to him, but still leaving some distance to not give him a fright if she was that scary. She seems to push her mane up a bit to have a good look at his deep black and iridescent glow of stripes as she seems quite curious again. 

She isn’t surprised but more excited for this kind of talk as she neighs in a friendly way. “I wanted to have a little bit of an adventure! Take a look at newer places and have a little bit of fun! I’ve never been around in this part before and just ran! I didn’t think that you would just come to stumble upon a new place like this.” 

She trots around in a circle as she seems happy to say this so easily and openly. “Where is your family and what happened to your home of Hyaline?” She seems to ask again with curiosity and faces him again.

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 10-25-2022, 08:49 AM