• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    The sound of a greeting causes him to raise his head, and Malik turns his bi-colored eyes toward the source of the sound. He finds the caller quickly, her pale coat with its plethora of spots easy to spot against the autumnal background as she approaches.

He does not recognize her face, and as she approaches he finds that she does not smell of the Pampas. A visitor, he wonders, or perhaps a newer resident? She seems friendly enough, approaching a strange stallion, and her smile is bright enough that one appears on his face as well.

“I’m Malik,” he answers, tilting his head curiously as he surveys her. Her coloring is eye-catching, a pattern that he has not seen frequently. Malik’s own coat is deep black, and the iridescent glow of his stripes are all but invisible on this bright fall day.

Paj Sia, she introduces herself, and then immediately asks more about him. Malik’s pleasant expression is joined by surprise at her open curiosity, but he answers readily since he’s little to hide. “My family lives here. We have since the destruction that destroyed our old home of Hyaline.” He pauses, just for a moment, and then continues: “and you, Paj Sia? What brings you to this brilliant pampas?”

@Paj Sia

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Malik - 10-25-2022, 06:36 AM