• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend
    Asking him of his past backfires unpleasantly once again, in turn making her battle her own demons. What better way than to face them, after all it's nothing new to her. She couldn't be more numb to them but the stallion makes her think twice. It frustrates her, but simultaneously keeps her fastened. Famkee struggles to pick one, but somethings keeping her here and it feels right, it feels good. He must know his torturous plan, it shows on her face in confused waves. A push and pull of the sea, an ocean that she's come to hate all these years for stealing from her. She can almost hear her mother screaming for her to leave, that he's an incubus of the deep waiting to pull her under to join her in the afterlife. She wants to listen, wants to fall into the cries for help like a warm blanket, her safety net. But she can't. Perhaps she'd hit a nerve, he's hesitant in his explanation, in fact gone silent. She seems to have elicited a different reaction, one that makes her want the earth to swallow her up here and now. He searches her frame like she's otherworldly, a gift fallen from the suns rays. 

Fuck it feels good, it shouldn't but it does. Her heart bangs inside her chest not one of adrenaline, but of a lustful vine tearing through her and spreading up her limbs tearing her from the inside. She can't help the rushing chill give her legs a tremble, she'd never felt this before, she wants to dispose of it, it feels wrong in every way. But its new, a raging fire Famkee isn't sure she wants to control. She knows she's strong, valiant in her efforts but now she feels weak, vulnerable. This isn't something she wants to feel nor show, but the stallions foggy gaze keeps her underneath his rain clouds. "We share painful pasts it seems, though i'd like to hear more about yours." So caught up in eachothers pain might douse the flames she thinks, another reason to add to her belt of curiosity she holds for him. She grasps hopefully to put a story to his face, his body. 'Different is not good or bad. It's just different.' She can only nod, not sure what else she could say to convince him otherwise. Though she's seen every shape and size of equine, decorated with special abilities or scars, he is different in his simplicity, one that has her equally enthralled. He takes another step forwards, closing the gap and she hasn't realized the breath she cages, but she doesn't back away. 'I'm going to stop following everyone's fucking rules, and i also want to know your name.' This brings her lips to curl. Fair enough. "Sounds like a good way to start." She challenges, voice syrupy, dripping like fresh honey. Now she thinks he might be deserving of her title, somewhere he had in him, and the courage bleeds a pool at their hooves. "Famkee."  
    if my heart is in your hands will i die
    Famkee

@Hackjob Ahhh you're welcome, it's been a while for me as well! He's making things spicy for her haha >:) 
     [Image: EOU990v.png] Famkee [Fahm-key]

Messages In This Thread
    cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Hackjob - 09-15-2022, 05:21 PM
    RE: cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Famkee - 09-29-2022, 01:33 PM