• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend
    For the first time since she saw him, she begins to relax, not completely so but enough to realize consciously that she was holding tension throughout her body. It's a rather enjoyable feeling, being aware of muscles releasing strain and for a moment her mind wants to space out, leave somewhere else. It's as if he's tethered to her in this way, he visibly loosens as she does. It frightens her that she's actually beginning to like this feeling, this interaction brings her a sense of solace knowing that there's someone else sharing an ache akin to her own. She doesn't even have to know his story, where he came from. Buried in his cloudy gaze, and for a moment it seems unreal that she's even entertaining the thought. He looks like a colt freshly dropped from the womb at the mention of other species of the sky and sea, she watches the cogs twist and turn behind his lids and this brings a genuine smile to curl the corners of velvet lips. It stays there, longer than she'd like. "Your home, it wasn't mixed or aware of other species?"  Without warning she takes her time to stride beside him and eventually behind him up towards the rocky remnants, taking in the rubble and pondering what became of the ruins. It's as if she's a child of the sun, it favors her coat beautifully as it bakes down on her, golden hues shine while darker points contrast. Her tail slaps her flank knowing that he could be watching her, making sure that her rump isn't displayed for longer than it has to.  

Famkee tries to ignore the eerie chill trilling up her spine, the magnitude of magic, natural disaster or wrath to destroy such a land, such a piece of history now corroding just like everything else. Another thing she attempts to ignore is his philosophical approach, so uncharacteristic in this moment that it makes the mare blink owlishly, hooves planted on stone outcrops as if she's to get some grounding from the very earth she stands on. Different. It was everything she was taught not to be, everything she isn't. Again, her mouth wants to stop the words from coming, desperate as her lips open and then close.  "I was a soldier."  She allows the breeze to lift her chest as she inhales, and for a moment she wishes it could just take her away, it would be more rational than what she's revealing to a stranger, and for what, Famkee continues to speculate. Perhaps in some way he's recognized her guard and allowed the armor to fall, yet Famkee is struggling to pick up the pieces in time. "All of us were horned, we were seen as mercenary's. One single unit." She's created a block on these memories so large it's difficult to even remember, Famkee begins to think she'd barely even lived, going through the motions and thus cultivating nothing for the mind to stick to. She's thankful, yet the invasion of her homeland isn't something she was able to turn off, something that is stuck, like fucking black viscous tar. "So, no. I'm not different." She looks at him this time, cementing her beliefs into his eyes, manipulating the awe he has for her and turning it into something dull, something normal. She wasn't special, she isn't special. 'Neither of us seem to have run far enough.' This measly sentence from his mouth, has her seizing, frozen. Her ears once alert slam themselves to flatten, and for a moment her ass end begs her to spin around and gift the stallion a broken jaw, complements from her back hooves. She asked for this, her emboldened state has withered, and backfired. She seems to have fattened his confidence, she hasn't even really noticed he's gotten closer to her. She can't let him win, so she presses further. "Freedom is subjective." Her lips spit poison, and she isn't satisfied with his answer. Freedom sounds like a fairytale, a bird flying just out of reach. Tangible to the eye but not the soul. Her eyes darken, bodice turned horizontal to him, now turns to face the stallion, imprinting unfavorable morals. "How will you achieve this, freedom Hackjob." It sounds evil, the weight of it is crushing but again, the curiosity bleeds a fountain inside her that's impossible to smother.    
    if my heart is in your hands will i die
    Famkee

@Hackjob 
     [Image: EOU990v.png] Famkee [Fahm-key]

Messages In This Thread
    cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Hackjob - 09-15-2022, 05:21 PM
    RE: cause I'm so dope and you're a fiend - by Famkee - 09-28-2022, 02:01 PM