• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A new home.
    "Of course not"

He said, almost hurt that she would feel that way. But maybe she was scared and didn't want her to be.

"Like I said, there is nothing you can do to make me go away."

Walked to the river to drink, feeling the cool water was relaxing. He saw the moon was starting to go down and the sun would soon come up. He looked back towards Paj.

"We will just make new memories together"

He smiled at her, he couldn't believe how lucky he was.

@Paj Sia
    She blushes again and hurries along over to take a drink as well with her. Hearing the part about making new memories, she goes over to kiss him again. 

"What are these new memories then?"

She actually moves to press her head to head, enjoying the comfort from him. 

"Or, will I have to tackle you first?"

She giggles, looking like she is going to tackle him any minute now as if waiting for his response first. She was playful now due to his comforting words and closeness, she nips onto his neck with a giggle that vibrates on to his neck before she released him.

@Thorsen
    He nips back at her, then stands still. Looking like he's in deep thoughts, then he smirks.

"Maybe something like this"

As he finishes his sentence he runs off. Speeding through the field. He looks over at her and smiles.

@Paj Sia
    Her ears perk up, and she starts chasing after him, laughing behind and trying to catch up to him. Although small, she can be very quick with her smaller form.

"You had a head start!"

She shouts from behind him while trying to catch up and reach him slowly. 

"Playing tag now! Your mare will get you! She is fast!"

She pushes on to reach up to him and tries to tap him right on the back of his massive frame body. Does she get him? If she does, she will make a turn and attempt to run away before he gets her.

@Thorsen
    He may be fast but do to his large frame he was not as fast as Paj. She caught up to him and tapped him. Before he could turn around she had already managed to turn and run into the other direction.

"You're faster than you look"

He called after her. As he turned he realised he was moving to quickly and slipped and lost his balance. He fell and slid in the grass onto his back. He led out a huff as he laid there.

"You win."

He laughed, wondering if she would turn around or wait for him.

@Paj Sia
    She laughs and hears him behind her before there is a tumble and thud, which catches her attention to stop and worriedly look back to see him lying on the grass.

"Thorsen! Are you okay?"

She neighs very worriedly for him and nudges her nose to his. 

"I guess I kind of played too rough with you."

She whines a little and nudges again to his head to see if he needs help getting up. Poor baby, she was so worried about her stallion that she had completely forgotten about the game that started. Little neighs still kept coming from her with clear signs of worry. What will he do?

@Thorsen
    He chuckles, then he sees the worry in her eyes.

"I'm fine"

He rolls up and lifts his head, his body still laying down and bumps his nose to her.

"You're so sweet and so kind. Our foals better be more like you instead of clumsy like me."

He chuckles as he stands up and shakes himself. Bits of grass and dirt in his short mane as it falls down, but looking like a mess.

@Paj Sia
    She gasps and lets him bump into her nose. She blushed to hear him mention their future foals again. 

“I don’t mind a clumsy one like you though.”

She admits and sees him shake himself off the mess before going over to nip and help him fix and tidy up. 

“Will you…”

She seems to want to say but blushes even more. Would he be okay with it?

@Thorsen
    He smiled as she tried to help him tidy up.

"Well, if we have one like that we would probably have to look after them more carefully"

He laughed. She blushed as she tried to ask him something. He didn't know what she was going to say or why she seemed hesitant.

"Will I what?"

He smiled but nervously, what was she going to ask.

@Paj Sia
    What would she say? How would she say it? With the sound of the faint wind in the distance, she seems to be thinking of how to tell this to him exactly. 

"Will you..."

She bites her lip a little and hides her face in his neck. 

"How will you exactly have me? Or... let us get a foal?"

Perhaps it just clicked now, but... the knowledge she has of things. It can either be little or big. Hard to say what she knows and doesn’t know. Where does and think foals come from? Or, how do they appear?

@Thorsen I don’t know if there needs to a change in the prefix or like a new thread needed.