• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll reach out my hands in the dark - famkee
    Never did Famkee think she'd be in this situation, nor was she prepared for it. It's almost silly, one coincidence after another that she begins to believe that he's making it up. Suspicion raises a brow, breathing uneven as it punches her breast in jabs of mistrust. He's just trying to get in your head, manipulate you, carve out your worries and spread them on the table for all to see. You've already done that, he'll take advantage of you. She isn't sure what to think, what thoughts to cling to or who to rely. She doesnt even know him, yet he brings so much grounding, one that pulls her from the clouds and back to reality. She wonders if she likes it, her hooves on the ground, touching on an issue long since buried, now blooming at the surface in hopes of finally being resolved, finally having an answer. Something she's wanted for years at her disposal and yet, she's afraid. Mortified would be an understatement. "I'm having a hard time believing you." She says without the emotion that begs to warp her face in disbelief. "All of these similarities between us only makes me question your sincerity." She continues with as monotone of a voice she can muster behind velvet lips, golden eyes peeling back the layers of the stallions gaze. "Forgive me for my skepticism, but faith hasn't been a friend to me. It's easier to believe you're just bullshitting me for ulterior motives."Her stubbornness sours her soul, it bleeds through her eyes, and sometimes the mare wonders if she likes being miserable. It's comfortable, laying her a soft bed in familiarity, safety and most importantly it feels like home. Something she embraces, clutches onto for dear life because it's all she's had being on her own left alone with her mind's cancerous sentiments. "My sister would have, i think." The black stallion reveals, and for a moment she wants to smile. Her brother was just as caustic, if not more than Famkee. If it were up to them, she's sure they wouldn't need another soul or horse alike ever again. She knows he's looking for her but would he go out of his way for a stranger? Would she? 

The soft breeze ruffles the tendrils of her mane, the tips brushing the well muscled skin of her shoulder, tickling the dapples that adorn her chest. The sun that peeks it's way through the canopy almost makes her golden pelt glow, such a beautiful contrast from the stud, blacker than the soil that lies beneath his hooves. Fervent eyes spark aflame, the radiance turning what's left of her golden iris into crackling fiery jewels. He assumes her interest would be spiked by a trade off, subtly complementing her solitary survival. Her word vomit is too acidic to stop as it climbs up her throat. "Say you're right. I help you, and if i don't find him." She pauses, the silence is long, dreary. "You're of royal blood, what could you offer me."   
    Let it all go, see what stays
    Famkee

@Malik 
    sorry for the delay D:
     [Image: EOU990v.png] Famkee [Fahm-key]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'll reach out my hands in the dark - famkee - by Famkee - 08-05-2022, 01:31 PM