• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  I have presents
    This is the first time that Gilda has come to the Mountain. Perhaps it should not be, there is much to thank the Fairies for, for the way they have gifted the residents of Beqanna, for the protection they have offered, for fighting off the monsters of the Eclipse. It is a difficult task, and a thankless one, the scale-marked girl thinks as she ponders the high, invisible peak.

And then, the voice calls out again. Presents, it says, and she is a curious thing, lured easily by its joyful voice. At the mountain's foot she pauses and presses her lips to the soil there for a breath. Thank you, its a solemn thought. She has no questions for the fae now, though, and would not like to bother them. In the next moment, she trots to the curious little foxy beast, glittering and grinning.

"I would like a present if there is one to spare."

Messages In This Thread
    I have presents - by Random Event - 04-01-2022, 09:08 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Link - 04-01-2022, 01:30 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Claudia - 04-01-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Dretch - 04-05-2022, 01:38 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Kestrell - 04-07-2022, 10:37 PM
    RE: I have presents - by ceris - 04-08-2022, 08:10 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Sintra - 04-08-2022, 12:29 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Gilda - 04-08-2022, 12:57 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Random Event - 04-08-2022, 01:16 PM