• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  I have presents
    "Presents!" The little voice rings through the woods.

Sintra is not inclined to investigate, but the little amazon wings away from her like a green comet.

"I have presents!"

Presents! it shouts in reply, endlessly, tiresomely, curious. The translucent mare follows at a cautious distance, only following because some piece of her aches when the bird is too far away, though if he feels the same pain, it never stops him from leaving her.

The pile of debris beside the creature does not strike her as much, but to a parrot anything might be treasure. To Sintra, anything might be danger. She lingers at the treeline, one nervous violet eye following her bright companion whose pupils flash large and small as he lands atop the pile with a whistling flutter of feathers, dropping a few of his own into the mix. Her heart stops.

Presents! he shouts again in triumphant reply, I have presents!

Messages In This Thread
    I have presents - by Random Event - 04-01-2022, 09:08 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Link - 04-01-2022, 01:30 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Claudia - 04-01-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Dretch - 04-05-2022, 01:38 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Kestrell - 04-07-2022, 10:37 PM
    RE: I have presents - by ceris - 04-08-2022, 08:10 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Sintra - 04-08-2022, 12:29 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Gilda - 04-08-2022, 12:57 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Random Event - 04-08-2022, 01:16 PM