• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  I have presents

With a full belly and nothing to do, the Kelpie-girl shifts into her earthen-bound form, four slender legs under a muscular equine body; the morph is seamless as she emerges from the dark seawaves. Salty water slicks from her scales as they slowly change to sleek fur, and as her tongue flicks over her lips her sharp glowing teeth show brightly in her mouth. Her dual-color gaze glimmers in the morning light, only a fraction of their usual radiance when it is not daylight (they glow). She stands for a moment on the beach looking around, seabirds calling loudly, and seals scattering away from her as she grins insidiously at the delicious blubbery creatures. Their oily meat makes her equine coat shine and her scales bolder in color as she moves through the ocean waters. She’s not hunting at the moment though, and so these particular seals are quite lucky; she’s much faster than them by land and sea.

Her boredom brings her inland, following the river from the sea’s edge. She travels with curiosity, meandering and with no real goal or purpose in mind, only following the river. If nothing of note catches her attention she will eventually reach the northern shores, the other end of the river’s flowing waters.

The landscape changes, and eventually it is rock and bitter winds. The Mountain, she muses, looking up into the misty sky, the peaks reaching up far into the clouds. This place was eerie, mystical and amazing, but equally terrifying. She’s got no time to think more about it though, for a creature comes forth, a collection of things and an offering of gifts. Claudia looks over each shoulder  ̶  did anyone else see this thing?  ̶  and it appears yes, another has, and also approaches.

The Kelpie-girl is tentative as she approaches, like a cautious cat, sniffing and stepping, ready to flee. She gets close, but stays at a distance where she may survive an explosion. “...presents, you say?” she tilts her head curiously, eyeing the little creature.

- - - - -
    C L A U D I A
    ivar x wrena

Messages In This Thread
    I have presents - by Random Event - 04-01-2022, 09:08 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Link - 04-01-2022, 01:30 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Claudia - 04-01-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Dretch - 04-05-2022, 01:38 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Kestrell - 04-07-2022, 10:37 PM
    RE: I have presents - by ceris - 04-08-2022, 08:10 AM
    RE: I have presents - by Sintra - 04-08-2022, 12:29 PM
    RE: I have presents - by Gilda - 04-08-2022, 12:57 PM