• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you wouldn't be the first renegade to need somebody, voracious

You twist, I turn, who's the first to burn?

You sit and stay, I don't obey.

Standing in the place she had been birthed, a place so very personal to her, Voracious cannot help but bow beneath the warmth and closeness of it. There is something almost soothing about standing beneath the same canopy that she had witnessed upon first opening her eyes, in knowing that she had wanted him to witness it enough to bring him here. That she had allowed him to see another piece of her.

A part of him wants to be the only one she shares with this, but the more sensible part of him knows how selfish it is to want such a thing. Still, he would be selfish enough to take any piece of herself that she offered. That much he could not deny himself.

Her soft touch draws him closer as leans almost unconsciously into it. When she smiles and offers to show him more, his own lips tug upwards as his aqua gaze warms, chest puffing with something indescribable yet undeniably pleasant. With a swallow, he nods before saying, “I would like that very much.”

Though she is no longer touching him, he can’t help but draw closer. The heat and softness of her is alluring, and he wants her to touch him again. Or to touch her in return. He is only a whisper away when her words interrupt him, reminding him of the conversation they were having. He should pull away - it would be the polite thing to do - but he does not.

The way she speaks of her creation, he can tell there is more. Yet, the words are enticing. He understands those here have parents, even if he never had. And learning they must work together to create another sounds… intriguing. Do they all share the connection he feels now with Aislyn? Or is it as cold as his own creation had been? The way Aislyn speaks though, it does not sound cold at all.

“I never had parents,” Voracious finally admits, his voice soft. He still doesn’t move away from her, unwilling to relinquish this enticing closeness. “How is it decided, who can be parents and create young together?” He thinks he might like such a thing, though he does not know if he would even be allowed to do so. Still, it cannot hurt to ask.
    Voracious

@Aislyn

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you wouldn't be the first renegade to need somebody, voracious - by Voracious - 04-26-2022, 09:13 AM