• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  I am the one thing in life I can control
    Oren is not, like Obscene, the type to step forward. Not to lead anyway; maybe if asked, but he is much too interested in the rest of the world to stick to one place, and be responsible for it - he’d start a patrol and get lost in some place and find himself studying the pattern of a moth’s wing; he’d greet someone and never be able to turn them away, because they’re probably fascinating.

The trio marching into the trees is fascinating, too, and he recognises at least one of them but maybe the other mare too? He’s sure he’s seen her face at some point but his attention is already drawn to the male who leads this odd little train. And so he comes to greet them, but he doesn’t really object to their presence; or halt anyone for that matter. Should they let him, Oren would just tilt his head at them and stare, trying to figure out where they’re from or why they’re here, then follow and ask his million questions all at once. Normally he would already be firing them, but something in the way that they walk and hold themselves, something in the stallion’s eyes, it grounds him long enough.

Curiosity makes way for confusion and if unchecked long enough, it’d make room for indifference. The current leader hadn’t been born or raised in Taiga either, so it wasn’t going to be that much of a change, he figures.

”Uhh. Hi.” Taken aback by the trio, almost literally so, the gold-marked roan with the firefly on his ear tries to make contact in the most clumsy way. And that for the social butterfly he normally is.
    Oren
    I'll follow you when the stars go blue

@Obscene just saying hi, quite literally

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am the one thing in life I can control - by Oren - 03-02-2022, 03:26 PM