• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Plots?
    Hey there!

So, I have Lanore and will soon have Ostere and Pompeii.

Lanore is new for me. Her background is full of abandonment and being judged based on her parentage. She never knew her father, just heard stories of him and they were never good. She thought her mother loved her, but when told by her new mate that he didn't want Lanore around the other herd foals, she took her into the woods one night an abandoned her. Since that night, Lanore has been alone. She speaks a bit, but never fully developed her speech properly because she stayed quiet and out of sight as a foal. She's very observant and quiet, content in solitude and won't talk very much, if at all for the first stint of her time on here. She potentially needs friends, perhaps a lover and an enemy or two. She will be questing for Demon Shifting (though not on purpose, but more coming across as the curse of her father being dumped back on her for a second time in her life, the first being her mother abandoning her.) So lots of future angst and drama there. I'd like for her to have a home at some point and eventually a purpose. I imagine she will be fiercely loyal to one 'leader' once she fully commits herself, as her faith in someone will be hard won.

Then there's Ostere. He'll have Bird Mimicry. Bird butt. Miniature suns as eyes, if I can quest for it. If not, I'll figure out something to fit his look. He's more predatory in nature. Tried to off his own child due to severe disappointment in him. Loyalty isn't a thing with him. He has extreme overpossessive tendencies that tend to crop up when he's around the soft and innocent. More in a way like he wants to own them. He doesn't think on normal social levels. He's more animalistic than refined.

Pompeii is my big golden boy with diamond antlers. He has dragon eyes and will have Dragon Shifting as an ability eventually (He's half Kirin by birth on Beyond). He's a blank slate, but I imagine will be refined and dutiful, if a bit withdrawn and standoffish. 

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!
    I was going to try and put Oren in your Lanore thread and your extra info makes it an even better match/or not haha. However he is not very developed as a character and I sometimes can’t commit to coming up with all his energetic talking so I would be a slow poster with him. If you don’t mind I don’t it’s just his muse is whimsical!