• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open to ideas!
    I'd really like to flesh out Link's character more before I have him find his sister again. Honestly open to any ideas, good or bad, that can give him some character development. He is a Ledger kid so I mean... traumatizing things are in the dna lol
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    I was thinking of posting either Stargaze or Allaire to him! Stargaze is kind of a flirtatious brat, I don't think you were around for her mom (Starsin) but I plan on her being similar to her. Meaning she would be down for flirting/manipulating.

Allaire is unlined and I've only posted her twice and she is very sweet and naive and stupid. She has no idea how Beqanna works.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    (01-30-2022, 04:02 PM)Colby Wrote: I was thinking of posting either Stargaze or Allaire to him! Stargaze is kind of a flirtatious brat, I don't think you were around for her mom (Starsin) but I plan on her being similar to her. Meaning she would be down for flirting/manipulating.

Allaire is unlined and I've only posted her twice and she is very sweet and naive and stupid. She has no idea how Beqanna works.

Ooooo hard to choose because I like the sound of both. I'm prob leaning towards Stargaze because he's pretty sweet and nice too so would probably be easy to manipulate but if you have muse for both and up for it then I'm down for that too! Or I can always throw someone else at Allaire like Fyr!
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    On Pause
    That sounds perfect! Stargaze & Link would be fun and I think Allaire and Fry would be too because idk if she's ever seen fiery-type magic. As with most things I havent actually planned out anything about her at all and am making it up as I go, so I guess we will see lmfao
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    (01-30-2022, 07:20 PM)Colby Wrote: That sounds perfect! Stargaze & Link would be fun and I think Allaire and Fry would be too because idk if she's ever seen fiery-type magic. As with most things I havent actually planned out anything about her at all and am making it up as I go, so I guess we will see lmfao

Awesome!!! Maybe Fyr will introduce himself as Fry to her and she can be confused when nobody else knows him as that Big Grin
    I've got that Link starter in the Forest if you wanna take it, I'm more than happy to let you start the other one but can def do a starter if you want!
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    On Pause
    I have a few characters I'd love an excuse to post/develop more if you're interested!

Maurtia - one of Beyza's triplets, nice but also a little spooky and a big fan of dead things

Kryze - I haven't posted her at all yet, she's a yearling and has both krampus physiology and pixie shifting and I feel like she's going to be a little goofy

Nemeon - my radioactive gargoyle who needs friends he can make sick so that he feels like a monster. Normal things.
    I wouldn’t mind fleshing Jokull out with either Link or Fyr. He’s a Christmas entity mimicker which includes happiness induction and I plan on that being “on” most if not all of the time. Which could be very confusing if the situation doesn’t at all call for happiness if you want to try that?

Otherwise Leilan is always available to pester a young teenager (but he’s already doing it with Fyr) or I can try throwing Llorona at Link once more, if he wants to be weirded out again. More. Either.

(01-31-2022, 10:48 AM)Vanilla Custard Wrote: I wouldn’t mind fleshing Jokull out with either Link or Fyr. He’s a Christmas entity mimicker which includes happiness induction and I plan on that being “on” most if not all of the time. Which could be very confusing if the situation doesn’t at all call for happiness if you want to try that?

Otherwise Leilan is always available to pester a young teenager (but he’s already doing it with Fyr) or I can try throwing Llorona at Link once more, if he wants to be weirded out again. More. Either.

@Squirt you know I’ll write with any of yours with any of mine! Nemeon could be fun, Link would be so confused lol. I’m honestly open to any of them, if you want to post Kryze and figure them out together that might work too. Also… I’d love Fyr and Sickle to meet up again if you were interested!

@Vanilla Jokull and Fyr would prob be pretty funny but also maybe Jokull and Ciri? She still misses her lost son plus she’s still being angry all the time but then being forced into happiness around him would be interesting for her lol
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    On Pause
    @Jeje YAY okay let's do Nemeon and Link and yes absolutely to Sickle and Fyr reuniting! I can get the one for Nemeon/Link started if you're up for starting the other? Sickle just kind of wandering right now so she could show up in any of the common areas
    (01-31-2022, 02:24 PM)Squirt Wrote: @Jeje YAY okay let's do Nemeon and Link and yes absolutely to Sickle and Fyr reuniting! I can get the one for Nemeon/Link started if you're up for starting the other? Sickle just kind of wandering right now so she could show up in any of the common areas

Absolutely! I'm home for the day and in a writing mood so I'll toss a starter to her today <3
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    On Pause