• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i do not want to move mountains

Lillibet

"Link," her voice has grown more conspiratorial with age, and today is no different. As she moves closer to her lilac twin amidst the gold-and-sun tree boughs and overlarge boulders of Sylva's heart, Lillibet grins. "I have an idea." Truth be told, she's unsure whether her brother will side with her or not. Sometimes, for each of them, it depends on the day and their mood. Link may decide to throw himself headlong into her idea and join her, or he may scoff at its absurdity.

Lillibet lowers her voice, her narrow head slung down for added clandestinity. "What if we leave the South?" Her bright eyes search his for an initial reaction, any inkling or hint of what way he may lean.

"I just want to do something, Link, and I want it to be something exciting." She doesn't tell him, not yet, that her sights are set on the newly empty throne of Pangea. If the rumors are true, that is. Instead, she smiles at him sheepishly as she presses her ears forward in anticipation of his response, the ethereal glow of her body illuminating the forest that surrounds them.

I do not want to move mountains;
    I want the mountains to see me coming
    and to crumble.

RAYOFLIGHT