• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    it's pronounced 'fronkensteen' -x
    jamie's going to the afterlife to cobble himself a monster baby

Sire
    Name: Jamie
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Death Magic, Glowing (flickering), Ghost Whispering*
    Color: Black, will fade to gray
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg[DEATH MAGIC 6][GLOWING 0][GHOST WHISPERING* 2][shadow creature 3][fog manipulation 2][shattering 2][undead 1][immortality 0]

I would like to request a filly named Miseria (reserved by me). I’d like for her to be black, gray, and white—she’s basically going to be Frankenstein’s monster, except Jamie’s monster. If Jamie’s magic or any other appropriate trait expresses/mutates, I’d love for her to have sorrow empowerment (basically like love empowerment except with sorrow instead), if possible! If she rolls to inherit/express shadow creature, please make it un-expressed! I’d also like her to have haemolacria as a defect, please! She will be played by me, savage.

Thank you!!!!

35, n/a, 25, 33

Name: Miseria
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Black, grey, and white
    Parents: Jamie x Jamie
    Traits: Death priestess, Fog manipulation, Undead, Glowing
    Defects: Haemolacria
    tegteg [DEATH PRIESTESS 5][FOG MANIPULATION 2][UNDEAD 1][GLOWING 0][sorrow aura 1][immortality 0]
    Player: Savage
    Due Date: November
    Breedable: May

Pick which ones you want non-genetic please!

the sea fairy
    OH MY GOD SHE IS PERFECT THANK YOU!! 
    i will make her fog manipulation non-genetic!