• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and i know its long gone
    @lilliana

i hear the wicked get no rest, but when you do
    ---------- i hope you dream of me

The horse she is looking for is in the Pampas, and as Gale Looks at the bald-faced little filly through the eyes of pegasus stallion he does not recognize Neverwhere. He is too focused on what he is sure is not a coincidence, that in the distance there had been a deep blue filly with familiar black stripes. Gale had assumed that the girl had died, and to see her alive is unexpected. He almost has a Feeling about it, and quashes it just before he might have Seen a bruise appear on the distant silver-haired filly.

“She isn’t here,” Gale tells her, and takes another step closer. He can hear the racing of her heart, and the tempo of it draws him near enough that he can feel the heat of her body even in the humid air. The dark shadows of his magic draw closer still, twisting up the length of her near white foreleg.

Does she know, he wonders, that he shares more with his host’s father than the way they look? That the first rotten part of it is the very same darkness that had torn her world asunder? The dark shadows of his magic shift and grow, and Gale adopting the same shape he had once worn to show their daughter. Or had that been Gale’s memory?

He cannot keep them straight anymore, and there is no need to bother trying.
    Not when there is fun to be had while wearing the shape of Wolfbane

“Do you think Aela will recognize your headless corpse?” He asks, sliding magic nearly as cold as his smile around the bones of her hindlegs, an easy magic to keep her in place if she thinks about running. “I want to leave your head in Taiga for Nashua to find.”

GALE

Messages In This Thread
    and i know its long gone - by lilliana - 09-22-2021, 10:04 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by Gale - 09-26-2021, 06:04 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by lilliana - 10-03-2021, 08:04 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by Gale - 10-03-2021, 08:58 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by lilliana - 10-23-2021, 07:49 PM
    RE: and i know its long gone - by Gale - 10-31-2021, 08:08 AM