• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your ghost haunts me; fyr
    these days i'm becoming everything that i hate,
    my mind is a place that i can't escape your ghost
    “Yes”, he answers her.

She swallows hard, feeling the pit of her stomach drop. Her nutmeg turns back to the spotted colt with uncertainty. Not one of the scary ones? She questions silently. What did that even mean? Falter wasn’t aware there were good and bad ghosts.

“The ghosts I met weren’t very nice,” she comments softly.

The ghouls were terrible, frightening things. Full of terror. And dread—she had felt their pain and their despair now she remembers. Why could I feel that though She shakes her head, glancing down for a moment. The bay filly was only more confused.

Death.

Ghosts.

But why?

The jaguar colt’s words surprise her. “But why can we see them?” She asks sharply, glancing at the ghostly newborn filly. “I never could be—” she says angrily with a flick of her tongue.

Falter shuts her mouth suddenly; an apologetic expression touches her dark features for a moment. She knows she shouldn’t have reacted that way, it was uncalled for when she has barely just met the boy who introduces himself as Fyr and the ghostly filly as Revna.

“Sorry,” she softly, “I’m Falter. It’s nice to meet you both, Fyr and Revna.” Her nutmeg gaze glances at both.

A soft sigh then releases from her mouth, she realizes now that she was appearing rude with her sudden outburst and reactions. “I don’t mean to be like this, but I don’t know what happened to me. I never was able to see ghosts before. I don’t understand why I can now after my father, and I were on the mountain…” She says spilling her recent events, but then her voice trailed off.
    Falter

@Fyr
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Falter - 09-12-2021, 11:10 PM
    RE: your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Fyr - 09-15-2021, 03:35 PM
    RE: your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Falter - 09-18-2021, 05:33 PM
    RE: your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Fyr - 09-24-2021, 01:02 PM
    RE: your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Falter - 10-01-2021, 09:36 PM
    RE: your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Fyr - 10-02-2021, 03:24 PM
    RE: your ghost haunts me; fyr - by Falter - 10-04-2021, 12:21 AM