• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my lovers never been a mirror
    aurorae

She nearly shivers with pleasure at the flatness of his tone, the anger that she is certain it masks. There is no small part of her—cruel, as she is—that wants to provoke him further. That wants to see just how angry he truly can get. How much his possessive need for her could flare out of control. It is flattering, she thinks, and her stomach curls with pleasure at the jealous rage that must simmer in his veins.

But he doesn’t hold out further and she purrs softly as he comes to her.

She lifts her head slightly, giving him easy access to her throat, and she melts against him, her body going liquid as he traces that curvature up to her jaw. “Probably,” she murmurs, not denying her own beauty. She never has. She knows the night sky painted along her slender body. The molten starlight that drips off of her. She knows the things that make her beautiful to look at—easy to study, easy to keep.

But she also knows that’s not the only thing that he sees.

He sees the darkness that twists inside of her. The casual cruelty and insatiable hunger for what lies in the shadows. The hunger that only he comes close to touching. She closes her eyes and focuses on the feel of him next to her, that unnatural heat that radiates off of him. “Would you kill for me, Dacian?” she asks suddenly, her lips tipping upward in the corner. “I wonder just how far you would go.”

But it is not fear that warms her words.

I said I never knew the moral but I guess that's how the story goes
    my lovers never been a mirror in the hour that I needed it most

Messages In This Thread
    my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 09-08-2021, 07:32 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by Dacian - 09-09-2021, 06:34 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 09-09-2021, 07:10 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by Dacian - 10-17-2021, 03:41 AM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 10-17-2021, 03:46 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by Dacian - 10-25-2021, 07:02 PM
    RE: my lovers never been a mirror - by aurorae - 11-13-2021, 05:13 PM