• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

Her first thought is that he looks like Luminesce.

The anger radiating off his face in heated waves makes her think of every argument she has ever had with her twin, and the scowl he wears is matched by a mirror own of her own. Elegance and Luminesce were born nearly identical, and that truth was reflected even in their expressions. As he sharply swings around, the young female steps brazenly forward.

"Fine," Ellie tells him as she stops directly in front of him. She is greeted by a hard face that holds no warmth, and the adolescent pegasus meets the elder stone for stone. Lumi would have remembered his actual name (she was always the more apt pupil), but her sister isn't here. The way that he stares her down makes her undoubtedly sure that this is the horse she is looking for.

It's written clearly across his dark face.

"I don't care what the hell you call yourself," Elegance tells him. Her mind runs through the possibility of other names: Ishbol, Ashbal, Asinine? None of them sound quite right, and it makes her scowl deepen.

Did he even know their mother's name?

"You are the one I'm looking for." The Taigan continues to explain, and her white wings settle uneasily against her slender sides. "I have questions for you," she tells him and matches his flinty stare with the storming sea of her own as she angrily lifts her elegant head. "And I'm not leaving until I get them."

ELEGANCE

image credit to insane<3

@Ashhal

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 09-08-2021, 01:32 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 09-09-2021, 01:45 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 09-19-2021, 06:32 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-05-2021, 11:12 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-13-2021, 10:10 AM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Ashhal - 10-26-2021, 10:59 AM