• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  courage can be an emotion too.

It's been a quiet life so far. One full of simply growing and maturing and for lack of a better word, boredom. Finally stepping out of the "nest" and making his way out into the world was his first step towards freedom and independence and maybe that of true growth. As a result he's found his way, maybe intentionally even, into Obscene's line of sight.

It's only when the black stallion makes his appearance that he relaxes and for a moment he studies the way the gold glitters across the other's strong features. His eyes follow the trail of shimmer and sparkle towards the other's chest. "That's me," the gold spotted colt says in response to the dark prince. An eye travels up to meet the gaze of the other before him and he tilts his head in curiosity. He's used to being watched, though truthfully not from a distance and certainly not without knowing. So when the other hints that he's always known that Picard was there his heart pounds momentarily in his chest and a rush of adrenaline spikes within. "I have," he responds, this time with more confidence behind his tone despite his lack of social skills.

"Why?" The question lingers between them and for a moment Picard looks towards the sky, his breath building in his chest. It takes a moment but soon he looks back down towards the other and sighs softly, the air escaping his lungs with relaxed relief. "I want more then a life of solitude," he shifts the weight of his body and his wings widen at the thought of more then staying home in the nest. "I want to discover the world outside of home," the corners of his lips twitch in the hint of a small smile and his eyes glisten with the thought of an adventure. "Have you ever discovered anything new?" It's a question he can't avoid. He wants to hear of any and all stories that are able to be told.

PICARD

"the road from legitimate suspicion to rampant
    paranoia is very much shorter than we think."

@Obscene

Messages In This Thread
    courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-07-2021, 04:14 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Obscene - 09-07-2021, 04:50 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-07-2021, 05:20 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Obscene - 09-08-2021, 01:44 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-09-2021, 02:15 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Obscene - 09-10-2021, 08:22 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-13-2021, 02:52 AM