• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

movie recommendations?
    I know we've done book recommendation threads before and those always get WILD in length because it's almost like we all like reading or something.

I used to watch so many movies and I've kind of fell out of it recently so this is me begging you all for some recommendations. Your favourite ones, your comfort ones, the ones that are garbage but you like anyway, what you liked as a kid, WHATEVER let's hear it! <3
    Most recently I have enjoyed watching A Quiet Place 1 & 2.

Tomorrow War on Amazon was pretty entertaining.

I'm an action and sci-fi fan.

My favorite garbage movie is Battlefield Earth.

All time favorite comfort movies are The Quiet Man, Balto, Mulan.

<3
    I will literally watch the mummy on repeat until I die.

But also on Netflix The Old Guard and 6 Underground are both fun watches. I second the tomorrow war on Amazon.

Honestly there's probably more but I have a terrible memory so I will update this as I remember them lmao
    have you ever seen the frodo movies, i cant remember what theyre really called
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I don't know what a "Frodo" is but I will definitely check it out!!

(and also thank you Lyr and Insane!! I have not seen Tomorrow War yet I will actually check that one out)