• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    wild glow-worm babies -x
    Sire
    Name: Tarian
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: wings, lunar glowing
    Color: grey (from black)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][LUNAR GLOWING]

Dam:
    Name: Altissima
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Light manipulation, Retractable wings, Glittering
    Color: White with pale blue tint, metallic silver mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [LIGHT MANIPULATION][RETRACTABLE WINGS][GLITTERING][DRAGON VISION*][galaxy marking][fire aura][immortality][frost markings][animation]

We are requesting twins, please!

Baby 1:
    Player: Star
    Name: Areane (all unknowns in database)
    Colour: black with blue sheen

Baby 2:
    Player: Squirt
    Name: Starros (colt) or Aerilyn (filly), both are names of old characters of mine I'd like to recycle
    Colour: light metallic blue

thank you very much!!
    n/a, n/a, n/a, 89

Name
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black with blue sheen
    Tarian x Altissima
    tegteg [ANIMATION][WINGS][LUNAR GLOWING][GLITTERING][light absorption][immortality]
    Played by Star
    Due September
    Breedable​ March

n/a, 19, n/a, 71

Starros
    Male
    Hybrid
    Pale metallic blue with white markings
    Tarian x Altissima
    tegteg [LIGHT MANIPULATION][RETRACTABLE WINGS][glittering][lunar glowing][galaxy marking][immortality][frost markings][disintegration]
    Played by Squirt
    Due September
    Breedable​ January
    Please tag in replies
    Thank you so much!!! The first baby is just missing her name <3

for the database update: I'd also like to apply the sunlight wings prize I got in the recent raffle here to Starros! Keeping the retractable wings too so he can use regular wings at night/when both sets are out it looks like the feathered wings are glowy.

Edit with trait things, I included the sunlight wings but if there's an issue with that feel free to disregard!

Tarian:
    tegteg [WINGS 1][LUNAR GLOWING 0]

Altissima:
    tegteg [LIGHT MANIPULATION 4][RETRACTABLE WINGS 1][GLITTERING 0][DRAGON VISION*][galaxy marking 0][fire aura 1][immortality 0][frost markings 0][animation 4]

Areane:
    tegteg [ANIMATION 4][WINGS 1][LUNAR GLOWING 0][GLITTERING 0][light absorption 2][immortality 0]

Starros:
    tegteg [LIGHT MANIPULATION 4][RETRACTABLE WINGS 1][SUNLIGHT WINGS 1][glittering 0][lunar glowing 0][galaxy marking 0][immortality 0][frost markings 0][disintegration 3]