• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  It's crazy what you'll do for a friend
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    He had not missed the new scents and faces amongst the flowers and so he finds his characteristic smirk as he replies jovially enough. “I have.” His crimson gaze looks her over thoughtfully before he steps closer to her, closing the small distance between them to press his muzzle to the curve of her jaw. Regardless of the conflicting emotions and uncertain thoughts he had regarding Cheri, he did care deeply for the striped mare before him. However much creatures like them can love another. “As have you.” He murmurs before pulling away and creating space between them again. Different to the way he had once plundered the golden plains of her skin in discussions like these before but things had changed.

He had changed...a little.

And he was focused on what he needed to tell her, of those memories that she was already piecing together.

It was just a matter of where to start. He has no intention of keeping any of his recent meetings from her but everything that he had been up to in recent months was a mix of good and bad and so he is uncertain of where to begin. So he starts with what she had been doing as he glances over the flowered meadows of his territory, catching a few figures silhouetted against the golden summer light. A flicker of warmth reaches the bright red of his eyes as he scans the beauty of the land, the Pampas were an idyllic place to live after all and they had created something here. Something tangible and real. Something he can't imagine having done with anyone other than her.  “I see we have some guests. Anyone in particular I should be greeting personally?” He asks as he brings himself out of his reflection of pride and looks at her again. 

He had intended to leave it there until he catches the constellation scattered across her haunches. How had he missed that before? He steps towards her again, his muzzle running along the pattern as his eyes darken. As he glances down at his own stars glinting across his chest. “Where did you get these?” He asks quietly, turning his vibrant gaze back to her with a penetrating stare.

obscene

@Aela
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It's crazy what you'll do for a friend - by Obscene - 08-12-2021, 03:44 PM