• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the altar is my hips, ashhal

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

He has never bothered trying to hide his dislike of anything, but even if he had wanted to, he didn’t think he could mask his disgust with the kingdom she hails from. There is something visceral in it, something that keeps him from being able to shove it down. Her question causes his lip to curl into a sneer, his dark eyes flashing as he bites back his guttural response.

“Yeah, you could say that.” His words are low, expression vile. “A really fucking bad experience.”

When his gaze drops to hers again, there is violence in the darkness of his eyes, barely leashed. But then, these thoughts always seem to lead him to violence.

Her response to his crude suggestion is everything he might have wished for though. Everything his withered heart could have wanted from this encounter. An avenue for release, in more ways than one. His body tenses, wings lifting slightly with his sudden aggression. He doesn’t respond as she presses into him, her lips a feather-light touch against his cheek, trailing hot need in its wake.

Still, he doesn’t react to the carnal violence rising inside him. It presses against his skin, urging him to explode into furious action. But her last words are what keep it tenuously caged inside him. I’ll let you know which one we’re doing first, she had declared, and he knows which one he’s hoping for. He would take either though.

Instead, he only lifts his head, dark eyes filled with an equally dark hunger. His voice rumbles inside his chest, but he doesn’t speak. Instead his teeth find her withers, sinking into flesh as he leans into her, gripping her without a shred of tenderness. Hard and demanding as he is. A dare and a promise as he awaits her decision.

He would not wait long before he made the decision himself.

@Desire

Messages In This Thread
    the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Desire - 06-28-2021, 11:10 AM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Ashhal - 06-29-2021, 02:47 PM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Desire - 08-10-2021, 01:54 AM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Ashhal - 08-11-2021, 10:40 AM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Desire - 09-06-2021, 02:33 PM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Ashhal - 09-09-2021, 12:30 PM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Desire - 10-07-2021, 04:24 AM
    RE: the altar is my hips, ashhal - by Ashhal - 10-13-2021, 09:44 AM