• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  my bad habits lead to late nights
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    “Then she won’t” His mind floods with images of where she has been, landscapes mostly. Except for the last one. The last one features a stallion and he watches the way Aela stands still as he cracks open her chest and eats a piece of her heart. It seems that “worse” had already happened. As that image fades and reveals the blue of her stare, many things go through his mind and reflect in his eyes that seem to change from a bright red to that of stained wine as his expression darkens. That stare she gives tells him its no dream that she’s shown him despite the lack of mark on her chest from such an encounter. An incredible burning rage starts to flare around that cold shriveled heart, a heat that makes his pupils slit and dark scales sprout from beneath his fur.

Aela was not one to be coddled and he would not do so now. It didn’t mean he wouldn’t seethe within at what had happened. That he wouldn’t worry about her, that he wasn’t angry at himself for not being able to do more. That he should have been with her and done... something. Common sense lingers at the back of his mind, knowing he would be useless against a stallion that can carve into one’s heart and take a piece as if it was a delectable sample. His old resentment against magic seems to reinstall itself despite the powers he himself wielded. It seemed even these fears were valid regardless of mortality.

“Are you alright?” He finally asks her, a stupid question when she is standing whole in front of him but one he feels the need to ask anyways. A storm of emotion churns beneath his gilded breast as that anger continues to smolder and flicker behind the slits of his eyes, watching her carefully. He cannot keep himself from her any longer, now that he knows what she has faced. Whatever thoughts of jealousy he has (regarding her, regarding him) are forgotten for now. She shivers beneath him and still she teases, still she mocks, even after everything. As if she hadn't been hurt. As if she had never hurt him to begin with. It is a more possessive touch he offers her now as she makes one of her own, easily complying to her wish as a spasm of desire flexes the muscles beneath his skin, as it courses through his body and comes to mingle with the ire that still remains. Some scales seem to fade back beneath his coat, others remain scattered along his body as the snake within becomes confused with what it wants. “Yes.” He responds honestly as she grazes against his jaw, “But stopping is out of the question.” He growls as his teeth rake once more along her neck until his mouth is tracing along her cheek, stopping to find her own.

As badly as he wants her, he cannot shake what she had shown him. “Who did that to you?” He asks after his kiss, his touch continuing along the delicate curve of her jaw as he travels familiar trails along her skin. His voice is hard, contradicting the sudden softness of his caress, as he tenses against her and asks, “And what would you have me do about it?”

obscene

@Aela
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-26-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-27-2021, 08:28 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Obscene - 07-05-2021, 02:39 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-05-2021, 04:21 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-14-2021, 04:28 PM