• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  from eden
    Her voice had startled him, Moira is sure of it. But not too much, because he’s coming closer, so she begins to smile. When he step into the water she comes nearer, wading into the shallows. She can’t draw him too far, Moira knows, he might lose his footing and be swept away by the cold current.

“I think you’d do better up in the mountains, closer to the sky.” She says, and is about to suggest Hyaline when the stallion stumbles forward.

He’s moving toward the water, not toward her, so Moira frowns. She couldn’t be drawing him in with her song, but what…

The equine body in front of her shifts to something much more familiar. The shock on Moira’s face is joined by delight, impressed at the shift and the almost instinctive joy of a nereid at the presence of another.

“That was so lovely,” she compliments the pink mare when she joins her beneath the water. “I’d no idea you were a nereid at all - your land form even looked like a stallion!” Moira is still young, and her experience with stallions was minimal.

“I’m Moira, by the way. From the Ischian reef. Where are you from?” Moira is sure she would have remembered seeing a nereid with colors as pretty as these, so she must be from a distant waterway.

@liet
    @liet

oh hello!

Messages In This Thread
    from eden - by liet - 06-23-2021, 01:34 PM
    in which she meets Liet - by Moira - 06-30-2021, 02:16 PM
    RE: from eden - by liet - 08-24-2021, 05:21 PM
    RE: from eden - by Moira - 08-24-2021, 07:22 PM
    RE: from eden - by liet - 08-31-2021, 04:08 PM
    RE: from eden - by Moira - 09-01-2021, 02:07 PM
    RE: from eden - by liet - 09-09-2021, 12:34 PM
    RE: from eden - by Moira - 09-19-2021, 06:43 PM