• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  It's been awhile since I first saw you
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    He smirks at Sabra as if in amused agreement but something in her words finds a dark spot in him. It rests there, nestling deep, as he glances at Aela out of the corner of his eye. Yes, yes she was rather slippery and he had no doubt that there was no situation that Aela couldn’t find her way out of. Perhaps she did have nine lives like a cat, would always land on her feet. With or without him. It’s enough to twitch the corner of his lip slightly downward but the movement smooths out within seconds of appearing.

In typical Aela fashion she starts to bait this deranged version of Sabra and before he can give her some sort of gesture to watch it, Sabra turns towards her with a snarl. There is something that seems to run through the two of them and it’s enough to make him stamp a hoof with open irritation. It seems to be enough as the blue mare looks between them and seems to grasp some sort of sanity to ask them what they wanted.

“Can’t one pay a courtesy call to inform them of recent events without wanting something?” He asks smoothly enough but there is something icy that creeps around each word. The dark red of his gaze glittering again as he moves closer towards Sabra, enough for his chest to graze against the end of her spindle. “But I will admit that I am curious to why you linger in these woods Sabra. Why has it been so quiet?” He pauses, watching her carefully for any signs of trouble. “We’ve met Oceane. She wishes for a calm and peaceful South. But that’s not what you wish for is it?”

His mouth twists into something smug but charming, aware of the danger that rings like a warning bell in his head and quickens his pulse in an unpleasant way. He reaches slowly for Sabra, a slight touch of his muzzle on her jaw. He remembered the way she had looked at him once and counts on his handsome looks and the flirtation she had casted his way before to keep things calm and focused. “What do two rulers do to keep things from getting boring?” He murmurs to her quietly, his gaze never losing contact with hers even as he can feel Aela’s eyes on the back of his head. Perhaps he had learned more from her than he had thought.

obscene

@Aela @Sabra
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It's been awhile since I first saw you - by Obscene - 07-09-2021, 02:11 PM